Kondo Hill 2Day-1Night , Camping 160$ 1-Person
BUKIT KONDO – SAVANA PROPOK
Rinjani Mountain area is a lot of natural beauty store, one of which Kondo Hill, located at an altitude of 1934 meters above sea level. Kondo Bukit lie above propok vast savanna green and in the rainy season like now, savanna will be submerged in water.
Propok waterlogged savanna is what makes the locals refer to it as a miniature Rinjani, because it is very similar to Lake Segara Anak the background of Mount Rinjani.
“Hill this condo is close to the location of Hot Water Sebau, Sapit Village, District Swele. Register entry only Rp10 thousand, we had to walk about 2-3 hours to reach the peak.
According to local villagers, used to track a custom Ascent path with the goal of treatment to Segara Muncar. Its location is situated just below the summit of Mount Rinjani east and they back down through the peak of 3726 meters above sea level towards Sembalun
Kondo hill, is one of the few beautiful hills around Mount Rinjani, such as hill Pergasingan, Dandaun, Nanggi and Children Dare. “Fatigue of the trip will be paid off by a dish of beautiful scenery at its peak,” he continued.
CAMPING. Kondo Bukit Being Visitor place Bercamping Cheers, Vacation time, “Hill was entered in TNGR region, visitors usually cheerful camping there, because of the peak could see straight top of Rinjani and beautiful scenery Padang Savana PropoK.
The scarcity of people climb to the Mount Kondo, make this place still prevalent orchids, deer droppings, which indicate habitat still safe in this area.
Opened around 2014 and then, this hill is still rarely visited, usually only used to track deer hunting and catching birds Punglor. For the visitors do not need to worry because there is a water source nearby Padang Savana this Propok.
The moral, “Bring down your trash like you to bring down your beautiful pictures …… !!!
The first day
* 08:00 to 09:00 breakfast and getting ready to climb
* 09:00 to 12:00 Begin climbing the Kondo Hill
* 12:00 to 13:00 Lunch and set up camp
* 13:00 to 14:00 Explore the hills and forests to see the flowers and wild animals.
* 14:00 to 16:00 Back to the campsite
* 16:00 to18: 00 Relax and watch the amazing sunset.
* 18:00 to 19:00 Dinner under the stars with a view of the lights of the village below.
The second day
* 04:00 to 5:00 Wake up and prepare for the sunrise.
* 05:00 to 06:00 Walk to the east side of the hill to watch the sunrise.
* 08:00 to 9:00 a.m. breakfast back at the campsite while enjoying the beautiful scenery
* 09:00 to 12:00 back to the village Sembalun
* 12:00 to 13:00 Lunch, coffee or tea
* 13:00 to 14:00 Back to the hotel or transfer to your next destination
You can choose to start in the afternoon for a two-day trekking package rather than start in the morning.